Welcome to all Active Duty, Reserve, Retired Military, DoD, NAF Civilians and their guests
Daily Full Hook up $18
Daily Dry/Tent Camping $6
FamCap is available on a first come first serve basis. Full hook-ups are available, as well as dry campsites.
Pets are welcome as long as current on their shots. Normal leash rules enforced. Please pick up after your pet.
Quiet hours are 2200-0600 daily. No generators during quiet time.
NM resale items in the office
Dog Park – please adhere to the rules posted.
Welcome to all Active Duty, Reserve, Retired Military, DoD, NAF Civilians and their guests. All are expected to follow the rules, observe the highest standards of conduct, keep their site clean, check out before 11 a.m. and leave no trace behind.
Only one RV and one tow vehicle per site. Park only on your site. Please no parking on grass. No sharing of utilities.
Except for emergencies or safety, NO vehicle washing or repairs are authorized.
No firearms are allowed. Do not chop or cut trees or bushes. You must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol in the park.
We appreciate your help in keeping our park, the restrooms and the laundry areas clean. Please deposit all trash in the park trash containers (see site map for locations). If not hooked up, use the dump station to dump your waste water; do no release on your site.
Be kind to your animals; check the “Pet Rules” section for ways to keep them and the neighbors happy.
Quiet time (limiting light and sound) is from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Generator use is allowed only from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. No generators allowed during quiet time.
FamCamp is first come/first served, no reservations. Space rental fees are due at registration, and the maximum stay is 14 days. (Exceptions, at the discretion of the Outdoor Recreation Director, are made for: TDY/PCS active duty and VA/AF medical persons.
In peak season, extensions past 14 days are given by staff or hosts.
Nothing more than your home on wheels can be kept on your site (no sheds, no lean-to’s, etc.)
Some sites are kept fo incoming campers and TDY/PCS/Medical personnel. Active duty with official orders have #1 priority.
RESPONSIBILITY: Risk is the visitors sole responsibility, management is not responsible for any injury to persons, damage to vehicle, or pets and is not responsible for theft of private property.
PARENTS: Your children are your responsibility. Children under 16 may not be left in camp unattended. Children are not allowed to play in or around the laundry room or showers/bathrooms.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times per City of Albuquerque Law and KAFB Instruction 31-205. Exception to this rule is when pet is in the Dog Park. (Please read posted rules at Dog Park)
- Do not tie pets to trees, picnic tables or any other government property.
- If pets are left outside, for any length of time, please make sure they have plenty of food and water.
- You must clean up after your pets immediately. Doggie bags are available in the office. No exceptions! Violators will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Small Pet Warning: We do have coyotes on the east side of the park. Do not leave small pets outside unattended.