The Kirtland Inn is here to support the mission of the 377th Air Base Wing, the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center and all other organizations on Kirtland AFB. We are provide lodging and support to eligible travelers, including retired military personnel.
Value, convenience, great accommodations, service, and very affordable rates are the foundation of the Air Force Inns lodging program.
Transportation from Airport by Local Taxi. It is suggested that you call before arriving at Kirtland to find out which desk is appropriate for you to check into.
|Pet Friendly||Coffee Maker|
Bowling at Kirtland Lanes
|Indoor Climbing Wall|
|Golfing at Tijeras Arroyo Golf Course||Arts & Crafts Center|
|Indoor & Outdoor Pools||Mountain View Club|
|Outdoor Recreation Center|
Hot Air Ballooning
|Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway|
|Hiking||Albuquerque BioPark & Zoo|
|Indian Pueblo Cultural Center||
International Balloon Museum
|National Hispanic Cultural Center||Petroglyph National Monument|
Founders Day Fiesta
|Wild West Festival|
|Gathering of Nations Pow Wow||Albuquerque International
|Wine Festival||River of Lights|
Space-available guests must pay in advance regardless of payment method.
Priority 1 guests, with valid credit card on file, must make payments every 15 days.
Guests paying by check/cash must pay in advance for the first 30 days (if stay exceeds 30 days) or for the entire stay if less than 15 days.
Wireless internet in all rooms!
- Assorted sundries are available at the front desk counter. Guests must be of legal age to purchase alcoholic beverages (21 years old).
- Business suites are stocked daily with assorted snacks, beverages and liquor. There are price listings in all suites.
- Temporary Lodging Facilities are available; these rooms are available for personnel PCSing in an accompanied status. These facilities feature two or three bedroom houses complete with washer and dryer and cooking facilities. The couch also pulls out for sleeping arrangements. A crib and high chair are also available in the TLFs.
- Laundry rooms are located in each building, and only lodging registered guest are authorized to use. There are vending machines for detergents. Ice machines are located near each of the laundry rooms.
- Wake-up service is available 24 hours a day.
- Every room is equipped with clock radio, microwave, television, phone, refrigerator, and ironing boards and irons. There is a directory in each room with base and local area information, and phone numbers and lodging policies.
- Bikes are not allowed in any of the buildings at any time.
- Lost-and-found items are held for 30 days and then disposed of according to applicable directives. If you lose items during your stay, please contact the front desk at “0”
- Boats, trailers, and oversized vehicles are not to be parked in lodging parking lots overnight. Contact Outdoor Recreation at 846-1499 for storage of vehicles.
- All lodging facilities are non-smoking. If evidence of smoking is found in the room, a $150 cleaning fee will apply.
- Pets now allowed in limited TLF accommodations, limited to two pets. There will be an additional $10 nightly fee. If necessary, a cleaning fee up to a $150 will apply. For any questions feel free to contact the front desk and we will be happy to assist you. Pet shot records required at check-in.
- Quiet hours are from 10p.m. – 7a.m.
Fax service is available at the front desk.