Welcome to all Active Duty, Reserve, Retired Military, DoD, NAF Civilians and their guests
Daily Full Hook up $25
Daily Dry/Tent Camping $10
FamCap is available on a first come first serve basis. Full hook-ups are available, as well as dry campsites.
Pets are welcome as long as current on their shots. Normal leash rules enforced. Please pick up after your pet.
Quiet hours are 2200-0600 daily. No generators during quiet time.
NM resale items in the office
Dog Park – please adhere to the rules posted.
- Eligibility: Active Duty/ Reserve/ Retired Military/ DoD/ NAF civilians and their guests
- All guests are expected to obey all rules and regulations governing the area and are expected to observe the highest standards of behavior and conduct. Check out time is 1100. Site must be clean prior to leaving.
- The FamCamp is available on a first come first serve basis/Rental fees will be paid when registering. Maximum stay is 30 days.
- Only 1 RV and tow vehicle per site/Parking in designated spot only. There will be no parking on the grass.
- Long term extensions (more than 30 days) are approved by Outdoor Recreation Director based on space availability, season, and on a case by case basis. TDY/ PCS active duty persons and medical persons at VA/AF hospital may be granted extensions year round. During peak season all other extensions past original 30 day stay will be on a day to day basis only with space availability and can be granted by staff person/ host after the 0900 roll call for that days stay. Current occupant may register for waiting list on the day they are due out and not before. No-one can stay more than 180 days in a 12 month period.
- No short/long term facilities may be constructed in sites (shed/lean to).
- There will be 3 to 5 sites left available each day for incoming campers and TDY/PCS/Medical persons. Active duty personnel with official orders have 1st priority.
- No RV/vehicle repairs/washing are authorized in the FamCamp area. Exception for safety/emergency repairs
- Quiet time is from 2200-0600. Respect the rights of others. Light and noise producing implements must be turned down during quiet hours. Generators may run from 0700-2200 hours only/No sharing of utilities allowed.
- Must be 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages in the campground.
- Keep laundry room and bathrooms clean. Put trash in appropriate containers, waste and sewage will only be dumped at the dumping station.
- Cutting and chopping of trees or bushes is strictly prohibited. No cruelty to animals is permitted.
- 10 MPH speed limit throughout the camp site area.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times per City of Albuquerque Law and KAFB Instruction 31-205. Exception to this rule is when pet is in the Dog Park. (Please read posted rules at Dog Park)
- Do not tie pets to trees, picnic tables or any other government property.
- If pets are left outside, for any length of time, please make sure they have plenty of food and water.
- You must clean up after your pets immediately. Doggie bags are available in the office. No exceptions! Violators will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Small Pet Warning: We do have coyotes on the east side of the park. Do not leave small pets outside unattended.