Good news! The indoor pool will now be open starting June 8th. The pool will only be open on a reservation basis. Click the link below to sign up or call us at 846-5485 and we can sign you up! Reservations will only be taken up to 48 hours in advance.
Updated Scheduling Coming Soon!
No walk-in’s please at this time, only swimmers with reserved time slots. This helps all of us to follow the recommended CDC and Public Health guidelines and keep us all safe.
- Lane times are for one hour giving staff cleaning times between uses.
- Each time slot includes your locker room time. Please show up at your scheduled time, do your pre-swim shower then enter the pool area.
- Showering before entry will be strictly enforced.
- Payments by credit or debit cards are appreciated.
- Request that your after pool locker room use be as minimum as possible – please remember your 1 hour slot is for facility use so much include your locker room time.
Please do not come to the facility if:
- You have returned for travel to overseas location within the past 14 days.
- You have a fever, cough, SOB, Chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Have returned from out of state travel on March 13 or later.
- Have had contact with a person positive for Covid-19.
We are happy to finally be able to re-open and hope you will help us to stay open and stay safe.
Thank you for your patience and patronage.
PLEASE NOTE: For inclement weather or snow delay, the pool opens at 10 a.m.
**Lap swim is defined as an individual 16 and older swimming laps. Please contact the Aquatics Director for questions.