Testing – CLEP/DSST, Military, DLPT and WAPS has been suspended until further notice.
Tuition Assistance and Education Questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Fragoso - (email@example.com) SkillBridge questions also
Gavi Gaviola-Feck- (firstname.lastname@example.org )
James Torres (email@example.com )
Steve Williams - (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Base and Military Training
Bill Schaefer - (email@example.com )
Jane Gates - (Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org )
Elizabeth Davis - (email@example.com )
Jennifer Gladfelter - (firstname.lastname@example.org )
WAPS Testing – Suspended until 15 Apr, or later, as situation warrants
Frank Sanchez – (email@example.com )
Ensure that your supervisor is available and has access to a CAC enable computer. If not go to the next level supervisor, and update the Supervisor information in AFVEC before you enter your TA.
Tuition Assistance should be entered into AFVEC as normal (within regular timelines – from 45 days to 7 days prior to term start date), and will be reviewed for approval/disapproval within 2 duty days.
Note: If you drop a class, contact the Education staff listed above.
Due to some connection issues, members may not receive the automated emails when Tuition Assistance is approved/disapproved.
If you are having issues determining if your TA has been approved, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your AFVEC account on the AF Portal.
- Check your enrollments (right side of page)
- If approved, follow you schools instructions if they need a copy. You are good to go.
- If not approved, and it has been in the system 3 or more duty days, contact your supervisor (the one you listed in AFVEC) to determine if they have received the AFVEC email and reviewed/approved your request.
- If the supervisor approved it more than 1 duty day prior, and it was not auto approved (check AVEC Enrollments), contact the Education Section Staff listed above.