6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Air Force Youth Programs is excited to offer the 2021 Virtual Teen Aviation Camp in partnership with Air Force Aero Clubs. The virtual camp will be conducted 14-25 June 2021 and offers an introduction to the field of aviation and opportunities for careers and leadership roles within the Air Force. A combination of web-based presentations and discussion groups, along with self-paced course materials provide camp participants with the knowledge to complete the Private Pilot Exam and begin their journey toward earning a Private Pilot License!
Last Day to Apply is 14 April 2021
Eligible Applicants must meet all the following requirements:
◊ Dependent of an AF Active Duty or Active Duty Military assigned to/living or working on an Air Force installation or AF-led Joint Base, Air Force Reserve (AFR), Air Force National Guard (ANG), DoD Civilian Employees (APF or NAF) assigned to/working on an Air Force installation or AF-led Joint Base, or Air Force Retirees (on a space available basis)
◊ Have completed at least their Freshman Year in High School during the 20/21 School Year
◊ Have not previously attended the Virtual or In-Person Teen Aviation Camp
Priority Consideration for Applicants:
1. Dependent with a parent/guardian who meet the criteria in item 2 or 3 AND who were deployed in support of a contingency operation for a minimum of 30 calendar days within the past six months
2. Dependent of Active Duty Air Force or Other Active Duty assigned to/living or working on AF installation or AF-led JB
3. Dependent of AFR or ANG on Active Duty or Full-Time Training Status
4. Dependent of AFR or ANG
5. DoD Civilians (APF/NAF) assigned to/working on AF installation or AF-led JB
6. Tie Breaker:
• previous camp attendance
• date of birth, with priority provided to eldest applicants first
7. SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS: Dependents of Air Force Retirees
The PDF application must be submitted by a parent or guardian NO LATER THAN 14 APRIL 2021 through the AF Camps workflow box: AFSVC.SVPY.Camps@us.af.mil
ATTENTION: Please submit the application as a PDF Document. We do not have the capability to access shared documents or cloud-based files.
It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to confirm receipt of the application.
AF CYP Camp Work Flow Box: AFSVC.SVPY.Camps@us.af.mil
Ms. Teresa Witschen, email@example.com or 210-395-7514
Mr. Kevin Hansen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-395-7248
Ms. Mona Hamilton, email@example.com or 210-395-7725